MAY PEACE BE UPON YOU
"The heart is like a bird.
Love is its head, and its two wings are hope and fear."
Ibn al-Qayyim, Madârij al-Sâlikîn
You may navigate by the buttons below.
Friday, July 28, 2006
22:45
Bad, bad week..
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I need to change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The week has whizzed past and you know what? I'm still devoid of anything beneficial to the current state of mind. No additions, no subtraction. Be it spiritually, intellectually, socially or physically.
I'm complaining to myself for being so stagnant and not having the drive to enrich myself everyday. Everything else just passed you by and you are still there standing motionless. Exactly, it doesn't read anything, total blank. That's how it feels like when your mind is not being activated and goes on in a monotonous mode. Not thinking nor feeling. Zero reaction.
I think I want to develop this new habit of evaluating the week that is about to pass by every friday and what would really help is to plan ahead on the programme that I need to do for the following day. It sounds ambitious I know, because I've tried it before and it's really hard to be consistent and follow religiously to it. Nevertheless, I must try unless I want to end up with a boring and under- rated life.
It somehow has hit me when I realised how 'stagnant, uninspired, demotivated and disorganised' I have been. I really need to stop this lifestyle of 'laid- back, heck care' attitude. In the end, you are still stuck at the same exact place and losing all the opportunities. Taking the past week, my life was going down hill starting from the previous Saturday. Here how it went:
Sat: Laze around at home whole day
Sun: Did a group project with schoolmates
Mon: Went to school for psycholgy class, never go for lecture as I thought I had tuition that night. Takut tak sempat but in the end, didn't go for the tuition either because I can't reach the mother to confirm on the lesson.
Tues: Went for Keith's class and proceeded to get some material at a few palces with my girlfriends.
Wed: Went for Keith's class in the morning and then proceed home and slack whole day
Thur: Went to get a few more materials with the girls and rushed like hell for tmrw's pin up
Fri: Woke up in the morning and did some perspectives for the pin-up later but didn't use it afterall because no time. Got there by cab. Waited for my parents to fetch which was wuite late so waste my time at school. After rushed for Andalus and now I'm here updating my blog.
You see, the beginning of the week, I was just following the flow. I didn't plan my week properly and that is why I was upset to end with something so pathetic for the pin- up. It just made it worse to see others putting a lot more effort in producing their work. I just wasn't shaken up yet I think. Alhamdulillah, I think I now need to get myself together again. It all boils down to how you plan the day to be. A day would lead up to a week, a week to a month, a month to a year. Imagine if I didn't take the action now and I would deserve to have the year pass by so fast without much happenings that I could be proud of. I think that's why people say that the year has gone by so fast macam sekelip mata, maybe because they oversee the opportunities that awaits them and pass by it without realising.
Oh well, enough said. One day at a time. Insya Allah.