Wednesday, November 01, 2006
19:04
Ramadhan and Raya
Bismillah Al- Rahman Al- Rahim
First of all, the reason of my absence since my last entry is because i was trying to focus on catching with my ibadah for the remaining fasting days. I guess that was the main agenda then. Blogging did not come to mind till now.. Apologies.
So many many things happened. Looking back at how i fared for my ramadhan, i still think that i could do more and it could be far much better. Nevertheless, i remembered a tinge of sadness that i felt when i was alone at the mosque just before maghrib anticipating whether the effort i put in was good enough for Allah to make me be among those who are winners. Alhamdulillah, whatever it might be, i can't express enough syukur to You, my Rabb, for granting me to experience the whole 30 days of ramadhan with You. I will always miss your presence, ya ramadhan.
Moving on, ramadhan is over, and of course, now is the raya mood. I must say this year's baju raya is the prettiest so far. Hehe. I love it cos the colour is so me and i bought the kain myself when i waas in Bangkok. Oh, the setting is a bit different this year cos we had a new look for the house. Everything looks better now, with constant help and advice from me. Hehe. Alhamdulillah. Project Bukit Panjang, Grade= Distinction. :)