MAY PEACE BE UPON YOU
"The heart is like a bird.
Love is its head, and its two wings are hope and fear."
Ibn al-Qayyim, Madârij al-Sâlikîn
You may navigate by the buttons below.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
11:24
Turning a new Chapter
i'm going to start off with a very deep note of gratefulness a i'm moving on to a new chapter in my life. I think it has been a pretty long long time since i last update my blog. Alhamdulillah, many many good blessings have been bestowed upon me, my family and those around me.
For a start, let's just say i'm no longer the same Ms Afia. Hee. I guess March 8th was one of the memorable days in my life. I couldn't be more grateful as to how everything turned out as perfectly, though there were some minor hiccups. The only thing that matters is that the majlis went well and I got married. Alhamdulillah.
Being married is just lovingly nurturing in a sense that having more responsibilities makes me think, do, react, love differently. I think being around someone for a constant period of time may affect the way you use to live your life. I'm learning a lot about tolerance, respect, conviction, belief, trust and love. It's not just about being happy because I have a husband to love, but being aware of how and why to love.
Hisham has been a great husband so far, I am still continuing to be learn to be a good wife to him. That will include how to cook. Hehe. Life has been blissfully enlightening. No complaints as yet. Hehe.
Some beautiful pics to share.. Enjoy. :)





















